2 Pack of Motorola Original PMNN4077c
IMPRES batteries when used with an IMPRES charger provide automatic, adaptive reconditioning, end-of-life display, and other advanced features. Data is stored in the battery and communicated to the charger via a unique IMPRES communication protocol which is designed to maximize talk-time and optimize battery cycle life — all automatically. Automated maintenance and a six month extended capacity warranty when used with IMPRES chargers. The PMNN4077 is a 2200mAh Li-ion submersible battery that provides a high-capacity solution for MOTOTRBO users with intense radio usage.
These battery tips will help you obtain optimized performance and a longer life cycle from your rechargeable battery.
- Charge your new battery overnight before using it. This is referred to as INITIALIZING and will enable you to obtain maximum battery capacity. a. Nickel Cadmium or Nickel Metal Hydride: 14-16 hours. b. Lithium Ion/Polymer: 1 to 2 additional hours after the charger light turns green.
- New impres batteries, when inserted into a impres charger, will indicate a calibration cycle by displaying a steady Yellow indication on the charge status indicator. Allow this calibration process to complete by not removing the battery from the charger until it has completely charged and displays a steady green indication.
- In order to minimize capacity loss and cycle life reduction, new, NON INITIALIZED batteries must be stored in well ventilated, cool and dry locations. Batteries stored in these conditions may be stored: a. Nickel Cadmium up to 2 years. b. Nickel Metal Hydride up to 18 months. c. Lithium Ion/Polymer up to 18 months.
- If used batteries are to be removed from service for extended periods (greater than 30 days) they should be discharged to about 50% of their capacity before storage in a cool, dry location.
- Batteries which have been in storage for more than two months should be fully discharged and recharged. a. Nickel Cadmium or Nickel Metal Hydride: 14-16 hours. b. Lithium Ion/Polymer: 1 to 2 additional hours after the charger light turns green.
- When using a rapid charger, leave the battery in the charger for an additional 1 to 2 hours after the steady green light appears. (Applies to non-impres batteries only.)
- Do not leave your radio and fully-charged battery in the charger when not charging. Continuous charging will shorten battery life. (Do not use charger as a radio stand.)
- Only charge a battery when it needs it. If it is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We suggest that you carry a spare. This is the most cost effective solution for users requiring longer operating time.
- Do not return fully charged non-impres batteries to the charger for an "extra boost." This action will significantly reduce cycle life. Repeated short cycle charging of non-impres batteries will shorten battery life. (Do not use charger as a radio stand for non-impres batteries.)
- Stabilize batteries to room temperature (72ºF) before charging. Charging below 40ºF and above 104ºF will decrease cycle life.
For use with the XPR6000 series.
- UPC: 713153613590
Specifications for 2 Pack of Motorola PMNN4077c Lion Battery 2200mah
|Minimum rated capacity (mAH)||2200 mAh|
|Operating temperature range||-10C to +60C|
|Works with the following radios||XPR 6100, XPR 6300, XPR 6350, XPR 6380, XPR 6500, XPR 6550, XPR 6580|
|Other Know Part Numbers||PMNN4077, PMNN4077A, PMNN4077B, PMNN4077C, PMNN4077BR, PMNN4077CR|
|What's in the Box||1 Battery|
|Average Battery Life||Digital: 18, Analog: 13|